(— except maybe kittens.)
But really: no matter everyone knows what they look like, no matter everyone has seen them a million times: still all people passing by (young, old, men, women) will stop and stare, despite themselves almost, and smile.
I too probably smiled like an idiot but I literally couldn’t help it. The sight of those little ducklings (who are basically balls of yellow fluff) flocking around their mother, trying not to steer too far away (though sometimes there’s an adventurous one who tries to do exactly that) and swimming fast yet awkwardly is just too adorable…
Every. Single. Time.
ahahahhahh instant noodles! the cutest thing. and gd watching kdramas will never get old.
Didn’t he once say that he easily cries during dramas? I can see him being a sucker for the most cliche love stories and be all ‘no, but it’s really good!’
domestic gtop is the best gtop :3 and gd would be that guy that gets cranky and just starts bitching at people, lol.
The Big Sleep is like my ultimate domestic fic, btw. :3 and thus one of my favourites, haha
• big spoon/little spoon?: since they’ve both admitted to holding onto something when sleeping, I imagine them either facing each other and ending up all tangled together or Seunghyun holding Jiyong (which would be a more comfortable position, I think, than the other way around what with their height difference). If anyone were to call them out on their cuddly behaviour they’d probably deny and be embarrassed but… yes, there’s no way around it, that definitely counts as cuddling.
• favorite non-sexual activity?: hanging out, basically! drink, talk (nonsense chats alternating with serious talks) and always being occupied with song-writing and music. notebook and recorder are always at the ready. :3
• who uses all the hot water?: both aren’t thrifty when it comes to taking long showers, but in the end Jiyong is the more pragmatic one of the two and remembers he has things to do other than having deep thoughts in the shower. Which leaves Seunghyun as the guilty one then.
• most trivial thing they fight over?: real fights are rare, but when Jiyong is in a bad mood he’ll get cranky and criticise everyone around him for no reason at all, and usually ‘everyone’ means ‘Seunghyun’ since they live togther. Usually Seunghyun just leaves the house, will send a text some hours later asking if it’s safe to return, and come back to instant noodles which is Jiyong’s way of an apology.
• who does most of the cleaning?: Jiyong. Can you imagine Seunghyun going around the room with a vacuum cleaner? No, me neither.
• what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue?: Jiyong watches a lot of Korean series (rather than following it on tv he’ll watch it in one go when he has a period of spare time) and can get rather immersed in them to the point of crying during sad scenes. Seunghyun doesn’t care and only occasionally watches films. They usually watch those together (special movie nights, haha)
• who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working?: again Jiyong because he’s the (self-proclaimed) responsible and pragmatic one of the two. Seunghyun will bundle up with extra blankets or bunk at a friend’s place if things get a little extreme
• who steals the blankets?: Seunghyun would when still awake, just because he can, but Jiyong would when asleep because his selfish side will show (the one he denies having during the day)
• who leaves their stuff around?: Jiyong wants to live (and work) in a clean place so Seunghyun tries to conform to that and not be too messy. He often fails.
• who remembers to buy the milk?: they both forget and will go to a 24/7 store to buy some when they have a sudden craving. Or they’ll ask their mothers or manager to bring some when coming over.
• who remembers anniversaries?: Jiyong remembers (and plans) them painstakingly and always suspects Seunghyun to forget, but he really never does.
• who cooks normally?: before Healing Camp I would have said no-one, but now it’d be Seunghyun. Only on special occassions, though: he can’t really be bothered with normal dishes. (Buying expensive Scandinavian kitchen gear might be his favourite part.) As for Jiyong, he knows how to make… rice. With the rice cooker, yes. And otherwise it’s just out-take or going out for dinner, preferably the latter.
• what do they do when they’re away from each other?: go about their own activities and meet their own friends. They each have a busy enough schedule and are used to being apart, so it’s not a problem. (They’re still happy to see each other again though, even though they might not say it like that.)
• nicknames for each other?: jiyongie / seunghyunie-hyung. it isn’t so much the words as the tone in which it is said which makes it clear that it is used in affection.
• who is more likely to pay for dinner?: Seunghyun likes to play the gentleman at fancy dinners, but gladly lets Jiyong pay at everything else ;-)
• what would they get each other for gifts?: clothes or accessories are always a good choice, but for a special occasion they’ll do something more personal, like cooking a dinner (Seunghyun’s will succeed, Jiyong’s will fail and they’ll get take-out instead) or a framed picture from a particular moment (Seunghyun would do this) or, when Jiyong is feeling particularly inspiring, he might even write a song (though ruin it in the end by getting so embarrassed he can hardly play it till the end)
• who kissed who first?: seunghyun, without a doubt. Jiyong might have hinted or made some ~moves~ but in the end would get too embarrassed to really follow through. Seunghyun would have no qualms with that.
• who made the first move?: seunghyun in the action department, Jiyong when it comes to breaching the subject (albeit in a rather awkward way). In the end, though, there wasn’t really one first moment but rather a whole lot of them.
• who remembers things?: both
• who started the relationship?: there just was this unspoken agreement between the two of them that they were together now. Maybe later they’d discuss it if they felt like it (Jiyong, most likely) but it wasn’t what you’d call a necessity.
• who cusses more?: I see Seunghyun doing it for the heck of it but Jiyong when he’s frustrated or angry. I don’t think either of them are particular big cussers though.
• what would they do if the other one was hurt?: they’d definitely be worried, how much depending on the gravity of the situation. The longer they’d be in a relationship, the easier they’d let their worry show — though always in their own way.