I just reached fifty followers — and I know that is nothing to a lot of people, but hey, for me it’s not!
Because I post a lot of different stuff, I sometimes wonder why people keep following me (unless they make use of our dear friend tumblr saviour). I also occasionally wonder if me commenting on everything isn’t annoying (‘cause I can imagine it might be. ;-)
But — despite those things you do follow me, and for that I’m grateful. I just wanted to let you know that. :-)
…but you’ll never ship gtop as much as Kwon Jiyong does.
“I need you!”
- Pete, you are flawless
- Peggy too (can be short about this)
- I liked the interaction between Megan and Don. During their holiday last season it all seemed a bit unreal (too perfect) but now they’re back to work reality comes crashing down. And that made for some interesting dynamics. Anwyay, I definitely think Megan is more suited for Don than Betty, though I’m not sure how much chance there is at a happy ending.
- Speaking of Betty: where was she? I missed her. Here’s hoping she gets a lot of screen time next episode to make up for it.
- The kids sure have grown up. Well, Sally mostly — I almost didn’t recognise her voice. Forever love Don’s interaction with his children by the way. Also, nice apartment, Don. The view especially.
- The best lines still go to Roger, but that doesn’t stop me from starting to find him fairly annoying. It’s obvious that he becomes more and more superfluous at the office (I liked the power play between Pete and Roger in this respect.)
- Joan. So happy to see her with child. She looked radiant indeed. I just loved all her scenes, especially the way she interacted with her mother (I can see where she got certain traits from) and back at the office with Don and Peggy. :-)
- Lane… that was just slightly creepy. Just slightly.
- Wardrobes: excellent. Loved the pink and salmon; Megan had the best outfits in my opinion (that checkered dress/coat and the black ensemble she wore at the party.) Then again, Betty hasn’t arrived yet so that might just change next week. ;-)